1. Is it possible that you might be wrong about something you believe in more deeply than anything in the world?
2. Will we see cloned humans in the next generation's lifespans? (And if so, dammit, why can't I have mine now?)
A very smart twelve-year-old offers why he thinks it will be a very bad day when this occurs: "Because then we will have infinite armies."
3. What is the loveliest flower?
4. Can one write beautifully, but not truthfully or logically?
5. What is the real purpose of pro sports?
6. Does school teach what we think it does (or would like to think)?
7. Are some art forms of the past--painting, film, poetry--now superannuated, and if so, what has replaced them?
8. What is the most joyful aspect of being human?
9. Will entirely new religions be created if we manage to last another few thousand years--ones with new gods, worldviews, and moral codes?
10. What is the more fruitful in life: Questioning? Or answering?